Friday, 6 June 2014

Task 1 questionaire results

My questionnaire was based on personal fitness I was aiming to find out what is the dominant age of the consumer who would buy this type of magazine.

I found out  that the average age for the consumer for this type of magazine is 12-26 furthermore I need to base my magazine around this age group by putting in information and images that are relevant to the age group and also to the magazine.

my audience is based on a men's fitness furthermore I need my magazine to apply to men.
in my questionnaire I found out that men want to know how to get bigger arms so the main section will be on how to develop your arms to get them bigger.

I will use several images to demonstrate the usage of dumbbells to develop muscle tone.
and make it a grown up magazine so that the older age range don't feel child like also the younger boys can feel grown up which can boost their confidence.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, really pleased to see how you are engaging with this project!

    ReplyDelete